There are three ways through which the school can be accessed.
1. The main entrance to the school is off Clonallon Road. This entrance is clearly marked and signposted and follows a long, sweeping drive giving access to:
- parents' and visitors' car park
- drop off area for buses
- staff car parking
- the main building and main reception area
2. The Mourne Drive entrance off Mourne Drive Park which is a pedestrian entrance only
3. The Ardallan entrance off Lisieux Court which is a pedestrian entrance only
The school enjoys a 'state of the art' security system. Entrance to the school is gained strictly through the main entrance/reception area only.
Visitors and parents are requested to use the school's 'buzzer' system to gain access (in keeping with our Child Protection policy).
Visitors are requested to sign the visitors' book and receive a Visitor's Badge
Parents/guardians are requested to 'sign out' any pupil who may leave the school during the school day.
Only the persons named by the parents on the pupils' information, which is stored on the school's database, may collect a child from school. The school insists on being informed if there are any changes to these arrangements.